Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family Vacation!

If I haven't told you already, my family is going on a vacation! This is our first family vacation since...well actually, I don't remember the last time we had a family vacation when it was the five of us.
I'm super excited for this trip! It will be interesting to see how it all goes since we don't all always get along. But recently, things have been good...the last couple of nights there has been quite a bit of bonding between us three siblings, typically thanks to Lovejot's antics.
We should be on the road in less than four hours. Our first destination is Fresno (yes, yes I know) and my dad is driving the whole way. And then it should be Disneyland tomorrow!
I will be doing my best to post on Facebook and maybe on here during the trip. Pics will definitely be going up on FB.
Please be praying for journey's mercies for us and for strength and energy for my dad! See you all in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment